I am a student at in Uru MÄnuka. In 2020 I was a year 9 and in 2021 I will be a year 10. This is a place where I will be able to share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Friday, 5 June 2020
Raising agents
1 comment:
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Year 10 Writing Portfolio (English)
For my English Portfolio, I am adding my favourite writing work that I've accomplished this year. My work is getting better over time an...
-
Credit- https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/world/2021/10/german-town--teenager-runs-up-and-down-street-with-lego-gun.html https://sports.yahoo...
-
Bonjour my name is Kaedun I am a year six student at St Bernadette’s School. My teacher’s name is Miss Bergin and my student teacher’...
Hi Kaedun. Apart from the irrelevant comment about eggs you have covered all the required points with adequate information for each. I like your photos and the overall slide production.
ReplyDelete