Wednesday 4 March 2020

Athletics

Sprints-

 Last week we ran 1,500 meters. It was tiring and exhausting but our time was pretty decent. I got 8 mins 10 secs which was alright. We found it hard but we will improve in the future.

Shot put-

In shot put i got 12.15 meters witch is good, it was pretty easy since I love doing shot put the most out of all of them but i did it and im practicing for tomorrow witch is athletics day.

Long jump-

In long jump we had a few practices at the start and then i had my real go the girls were on one end and the boys were at the other, i tried at first and got 5.4 meters than i tried my second time and got 6.9 after that i tried and tried to get seven and then i eventually did.

High jump-

When i tried high jump it was pretty hard but i did it and i felt good i made it up to 2.6 meters up and that was good for me i didn't keep on trying anyway it was a smart idea if i did because i could have bet my score

Sprints- 

In sprints i had to race challenging people like Tj and it was 100 meters i thought i would loose because they were really quick but i put myself up to the test, handed my watch to Zack and then i ran and surprisingly i won, i was shocked and happy 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Year 10 Writing Portfolio (English)

For my English Portfolio, I am adding my favourite writing work that I've accomplished this year. My work is getting better over time an...