Tuesday 19 May 2020

Baking Cupcakes

A few weeks ago before Covid-19 we baked cupcakes in groups of four, On the first day we started making the main part of it, making the actual bottom part itself we put ingredients in mixed it and then heated it in the oven as usual. I don't really remember making the cupcakes but i will give it a go. Day two, This day was making the mixture for the icing on the top of the cupcake and there were multiple flavours for the icing, my group and me choose the raspberry flavor because we all agreed on it, and once we mixed the mixture we were ready to put on the m&ms and other sprinkles to get the cupcake finished. It tasted extraordinary and we all enjoyed it.

Here is our finished product,

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kaedun
    I am pleased your cupcakes tasted extraordinary. They look very appealing.
    Have you any other types of cupcake decoration you would like to try?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Year 10 Writing Portfolio (English)

For my English Portfolio, I am adding my favourite writing work that I've accomplished this year. My work is getting better over time an...