Wednesday 27 October 2021

Passion Project (Global Worldwide)

Reflection on your topic

What is your guiding question, and how did your guiding question change over time?

What are the key aspects needed to make a good song?
Why did you choose the driving question?

We chose the driving question to give us an understanding of what aspects are best whilst making a song to get the greatest potential out of our song as possible How did you collect your research and what did you discover?

We collected research by looking up how professional musicians generate ideas for their songs, and what they use to create their song Etc.

Reflection of Process

Did you encounter any unintentional learning? 

No, Once we researched our topic and all of the research was intentional. What obstacles did you encounter and how did you overcome them?

An Obstacle that we encountered was the lack of quiet spaces, we overcome it by informing a teacher about our project and kindly asking to use a quiet workspace, we also locked the doors to get the quietest space possible.

How did your distractions during the process help or hinder you, what path did it lead you on?

The distractions helped us to focus harder, and the noise distraction in the background was actually used in the music video which turned out to make it better. Listen closely to the music and you can hear it.

What transferable knowledge/skills/concepts have you gained?

Some Skills/Concepts/Knowledge that I've gained would be, How to create a song beat & that independence is more difficult than communitive.

The biggest growth for you, personally from this passion project experience?

The biggest growth for me would probably be that I've evolved with confidence during this phase.

What advice would you give for incoming students who might be completing this project next year?

Unless you're 100% confident in yourself to work and present alone, you should work with Friends that would make you feel comfortable doing the things that you enjoy. Choose a project that you would be willing to study and try your best in... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Year 10 Writing Portfolio (English)

For my English Portfolio, I am adding my favourite writing work that I've accomplished this year. My work is getting better over time an...