Tuesday 21 September 2021

The Secret Life of Walter Mitty (Pre-Reading Questions)

Is it normal for a person to have secrets?
Yes, Researchers have found that 97 percent of people have at least one secret at any given moment, and people have, on average, 13 secrets.

Even from their spouse?
No, Your spouse and you should have trust, and Honesty keeps the trust alive.

What sort of secret of Walter Mitty hiding?
A secret new life, that he was living in his dreams.

What kind of person do you think Walter Mitty will be in the story based solely of off the title?
He has a Timid and submissive personality in real life and he seems bored with his current life.

Make a prediction about what will happen to Walter Mitty in the text.
I believe he would try to have a lot of jobs with his daydreams.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Year 10 Writing Portfolio (English)

For my English Portfolio, I am adding my favourite writing work that I've accomplished this year. My work is getting better over time an...