Friday 12 June 2020

Drama, Tiktok Story

In Drama today we had to make a story while using some tik tok dances and we chose renegade, for me myself i don't really know how to do any tik tok dances so the girls in my group had to help me out, we chose to do a story about two people were on a date and one of them was late so the lady was mad because she got ready for the date then she hit the innocent man and he was sad, but luckily the restaurant owner helped the man out and hurt the girl, then that was the story... Whilst we were recording the video we got prepared to set all of the stuff up that we needed, I was kinda shy while recording the video that's why i was quiet.. Overall the story came together and we recorded it with no fuss. If you would like to see the full video Here it is, and here is also the dance that we were going for...

Tik tok dance Renegade- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FukgMwwdwPM

Posting video soon---?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Year 10 Writing Portfolio (English)

For my English Portfolio, I am adding my favourite writing work that I've accomplished this year. My work is getting better over time an...