Monday 8 June 2020

Chemistry

Today in science we did an experiment about Concentration vs Dilution for The Mixture/Solution Task- Concentration means its Strong and Dilution means Weak
Here was our Serial Dilution in this task / experiment we repetitively made it weaker and continuously did it till we see a difference
We used the pipette to put one of the liquid into the other beaker Here was our result!












-As you can see it got weaker as it went And we made progress and To get the liquids in there we used a Funnel and the purple liquid is potassium permanganate. We really enjoyed working as a group to do this experiment and we hope to do more in the future...

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Year 10 Writing Portfolio (English)

For my English Portfolio, I am adding my favourite writing work that I've accomplished this year. My work is getting better over time an...