Tuesday 2 June 2020

Responsibilities as a friend

What can you do to be a good friend?

-Respect them
-Listen to them
-Be honest with your friend
-Care for them
-Help them out in need

What i do to show i am a good friend-
I tell my friends what do they want to play.. Hangout with them, listen to what they have to say and i care for them that is basically what you need to be a good friend.. also sticking up for them is a big part of it. Being with them in time of need is good . If you want to be best friends for life do all of these things.. That is what a true friend is.

What is friendship? 

-a state of mutual trust and support between allied nations.
-the emotions or conduct of friends; the state of being friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Year 10 Writing Portfolio (English)

For my English Portfolio, I am adding my favourite writing work that I've accomplished this year. My work is getting better over time an...