Tuesday 2 June 2020

Raising Agents

Chocolate Chip Cookies-
Today i made chocolate chip cookies in a group of four with my friends. First we layered out our ingredients on the bench we put out butter, white sugar, soft brown sugar, eggs, vanilla essence, flour, pinch of salt, baking powder and chocolate chips with these ingredients we worked out a way to make the method of making the cookies easier and that method is working as a group we enjoyed the cookies making and it also tasted really good. Here is our product just in case if you will like to see what our one looked like.....













Link if you want to make the cookies- https://www.chelsea.co.nz/browse-recipes/chewy-chocolate-chip-biscuits/

2 comments:

  1. Russian Federation3 June 2020 at 11:10

    The cookies looked good, could you explain who you worked with? Also keep up the spectacular blog posts that you are doing.
    Cheers~Russian Federation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kaedun. You cookies are nice and even in size and have plenty of chocolate chips. How did your cookies taste? Were they crunchy, crisp, soft etc? Hopefully in your next blogs you will give a sensory evaluation - taste, texture, smell and appearance.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Year 10 Writing Portfolio (English)

For my English Portfolio, I am adding my favourite writing work that I've accomplished this year. My work is getting better over time an...