Monday 8 June 2020

Figurative language and Advertising

What is a simile? A simile is something to describe like or as For an e.g - He is as fast as a cheetah or even He looks so hairy he could be a gorilla or something like that.

What is a metaphor? A metaphor is a figure of speach which word or phase is applied. e.g My brother is the black sheep of the family

What is personification? Bringing human characteristics into something thats not human or an object for e.g The wind howled in the night

What is hyperbole? is an exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally. e.g iv'e told you a million times!



Our Advertising Product is XStation it is a mix between Xbox and Playstation we found a price in between playstation and xbox to make it a reasonable price .... Tell me in the comments Would you buy it???

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Year 10 Writing Portfolio (English)

For my English Portfolio, I am adding my favourite writing work that I've accomplished this year. My work is getting better over time an...