Wednesday 3 June 2020

Hands on fire

Aim:
I would like to know how to safely set my hands on fire.

Method:

Equipment:

Safety glasses
Gas hose
Deep tray
Liquid soap
water 
gas
lighter

Inatructions:

1. wet your hands
2. tie up long hair
3. connect the gas pump
4. bubble the gas into soapy water
5.lift up your hand and walk away 2 steps from that spot with the hands up and to your face but away from it
6. get burnt on fire
7. slowly show your palms and stop
8. don't drop it or get scared or then you can explode the room

Results:

Sorry this was from 2 years ago and i didn't post it So i don't have the results still

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Year 10 Writing Portfolio (English)

For my English Portfolio, I am adding my favourite writing work that I've accomplished this year. My work is getting better over time an...